Merry Maids of Trenton and Belleville
Benefits of Using Disinfectants in My Home
Killing germs and reducing microbial contamination in kitchens and bathrooms is a concern for most conscientious home owners today. To achieve this, most of us resort to using some form of commercially available disinfectant. So what is a disinfectant? Disinfectants are antimicrobial agents capable of destroying living organisms that exist on most environmental surfaces.Read More
Vacuuming-The First Step in Carpet Care
History teaches us that regular and thorough vacuuming remains the single most important step you can take to maintain the appearance and serviceability of your home’s carpets. Studies have shown that 85% of the contaminants tracked onto our carpets are considered dry, while the remaining 15% are classified as wet or oily.Read More
Do I need a fire escape plan?
Simply put, yes. Every family should have one. Consider this, if a fire unexpectedly broke out in your home tonight would everyone in your family get out safely? We don’t mean to scare you but residential fires are much more common than most people think. Canadian firefighters respond to more than 50,000 home fires eachRead More